TRILLBLAZIN DESIGN INTERNSHIP (PAID)
- Part-Time (~20hrs)
- Paid on hourly basis
- Based in Portland, OR
- Days/Times may be flexible based on availability
TRILLBLAZIN Design Interns will work closely with the founders and art director on design, creative projects and day-to-day office duties, including shipping & receiving and inventory management.
We're looking for someone who is interested in graphic design and the business of fashion ("lifestyle" to the public). We are seeking a self starter, who is passionate about learning the ins & outs of a brand that is subverting the norms of streetwear and fan apparel. You, the design intern, are really into graphic design (working with beloved Portland icons like Ian Karmel, Aardvark Hot Sauce & The Last Artful Dodgr), being a team player, and finally, folding shirts.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 4TH, 2020
To apply, please send a brief cover letter telling us why you want to work with TRILLBLAZIN in addition to a pdf or link to online portfolio of your work to email@example.com
- Will have a supporting role helping TRILLBLAZIN execute their creative concepts, including support of campaign/launch visuals.
- May be called upon to play an active role in helping generate creative concepts and executions.
- Generate key visuals based on founders and art director’s direction.
- Build presentation decks and comps to assist in selling-in creative concepts.
- Build pixel-perfect production files for merch, social, onscreen, print, and OOH use.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support TRILLBLAZIN launches from design to shipping merch.
- Folding and packaging merch for shipment and wholesale.
- Hands on experience with design.
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong, varied portfolio.
- Team player with strong communication
- Creative process understanding.
- Internal / external communication relay.
- Open to design direction.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a part-time position, TRILLBLAZIN hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m, with some expectation of evenings and/or weekends as needed. Hours are negotiable depending on availability. Our office is located in Portland, OR in Old Town.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms of a repetitive nature. This position may require the ability to occasionally lift objects, up to 40 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.